Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <nm...@spam-box.de> on 2006/03/30 18:05:33 UTC

RE: svn commit: r390122 - in /james/server/trunk/src: java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/EhloCmdHandler.java test/org/apache/james/smtpserver/SMTPServerTest.java test/org/apache/james/smtpserver/SMTPTestConfiguration.java

Yeah, that sounds right.. we should change it to EHLO and HELO and also
log the provided HELO or HELO which could nt be resolved.. I think
Stefano can do this quick.. OR should i post a patch ?

bye