Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/01/29 15:02:46 UTC

Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Fop

Jochen Maes wrote:

> do you have the J.D.K. 1.3.1 installed? Because i had the same error with
> the J.D.K.1.2.2 and then i installed J.D.K.1.3.1 and everything worked...
>
> try it...

I am running with Sun JDK 1.3.1.2 on RedHat Linux 7.2.  With the same
machine and same configuration.  The builds worked on the 23rd, but failed
on the 24th:

   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-01-23/xml-fop.html
   http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-01-24/xml-fop.html

Hmmm.  It looks like xml-fop didn't change during that period.
Furthermore, there is a null pointer exception in the xslt transformation.
Copying xalan-dev and will try to see if I can narrow down when this
apparent regression was introduced.

- Sam Ruby