Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Max Thayer <ma...@cloudant.com> on 2013/06/14 16:32:24 UTC

CouchDB Language-Specific Examples

Hey gang!

The Cloudant team has been assembling examples of CRUD interactions in
different languages in the
Haengematte<https://github.com/cloudant/haengematte>repo, as a way to
introduce CouchDB's API to new users in their familiar
tongue.

If you've got examples you'd like to add, fork the repo and make a pull
request, and we'll love you forever :D

If you'd like to request a language example, make a Github issue about it,
and we'll get right on it :)

Best regards,
Max <http://www.maxthayer.org/>

Re: CouchDB Language-Specific Examples

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
> Thanks for clarification! This looks more promising and valuable for
> users and developers (:

Cool, patches welcome :D

Re: CouchDB Language-Specific Examples

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.

--
,,,^..^,,,

Re: CouchDB Language-Specific Examples

Posted by Filippo Fadda <fi...@programmazione.it>.
ElephantOnCouch is missing from the PHP library section (maybe it should renamed in "Client Libraries):

https://github.com/dedalozzo/ElephantOnCouch

And it's also missing the only PHP server available and still in development:

https://github.com/dedalozzo/EOCSvr

Thanks

-Filippo

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max,

Posted by lenz <no...@gmail.com>.
so based on github stats c# is most verbose and curl is the most compact.
sure we can learn something from that :-)

will write up some perl code in the next few days.

cheers
lenz

Posted by Jens Alfke <je...@couchbase.com>.