Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Seshadri Venkataraman <se...@oracle.com> on 2002/01/20 21:40:11 UTC

Re: SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Unsupported response content type "text/html", must be: "text/xml"

I don't see any problem with my request.

I also get the following error message on the soap server side - Any
hint is appreciated.

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.soap.server.SOAPFaultRouter.notifyListeners(SOAPFaultRouter.java:101)

        at
org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(RPCRouterServlet.java:304)

        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:211)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:309)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:336)
        at
com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:501)

        at
com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:170)

        at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:576)

        at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.run(HttpRequestHandler.java:189)

        at
com.evermind.util.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:62)

thanks
Seshadri