Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/23 14:15:39 UTC

HttpClient 4 and Java 11

Hi All:

In light of the workaround recently pushed to HC 5 for TLS 1.3 on Java 11,
is there anything we similar we need to do for 4.x?

Gary

Re: HttpClient 4 and Java 11

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2018-10-23 at 08:15 -0600, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> In light of the workaround recently pushed to HC 5 for TLS 1.3 on
> Java 11,
> is there anything we similar we need to do for 4.x?
>
> Gary

I suppose so, but before we do anything in our stable branch we need to
know what the correct behavior is supposed to be.

There is still no answer to my question on
security-dev@openjdk.java.net

Oleg