Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Elena Doyle <ed...@admin.cam.ac.uk> on 2008/05/27 13:07:43 UTC

Oracle driver

Can you please help me to configure connection to oracle database. I need to know which driver to
use (I have jdbc14.jar from oracle)
And how to specify name of the driver in a dialogue box: JDBC Driver

Many thanks

Elena

Re: Oracle driver

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
There is also ojdbc14.jar.  You will probably want to add this jar to
Cayenne Modeler's CLASSPATH, too.  Do this in the preferences.  This
will allow you to generate the database schema if you need to.

/dev/mrg

Re: Oracle driver

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi John,