Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2016/09/29 18:17:15 UTC

GEODE-1949 - Adding auto-balancer and spring-expression to geode-dependencies.jar

Hi,

The geode-rebalancer jar is not currently shipped with the geode binary. I
think we should include as part of the binary distribution, and also
include it in geode-dependencies.jar so that it is on the classpath for the
server.

This won't require us to include any new dependencies in the lib directory,
but it does mean that we will need to include spring-expression in
geode-dependencies.jar (spring-expression was already in the lib
directory).  We're already including spring-core and spring-shell, are
there any issues with adding spring-expression as well?

-Dan

Re: GEODE-1949 - Adding auto-balancer and spring-expression to geode-dependencies.jar

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Looks like we’ve been including geode-rebalancer with the official source release, just not the binary convenience artifacts.

+1

Anthony