Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com> on 2012/01/02 09:45:22 UTC

Re: TomEE for win32 and win64

I contributed the original OpenEJB standalone service installation scripts
(trunk/openejb/assembly/openejb-standalone/src/main/resources) and
openejb-daemon project (org.apache.openejb.daemon.NTService).

I use the standalone server daily on 32 and 64 bit systems, but have not
really looked into or used any of the TomEE projects. However, it will be
easy to copy and modify the scripts and exe's to use
'org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap' which is the Tomcat service hook
class.

I'll have a look and see if I can find where to drop the files for
packaging, but if someone knows how to place the resources so that they are
included in the 'TomEE/bin' directory during the build then please let me
know.

Andy.