Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/21 17:21:49 UTC

XA Transaction and releasing connections in pool

Hello
We have configured a distributed transaction in our application server in
order to support transaction between Java and .NET running in a service
call. The .NET clients are served by webservices and we are using OpenJPA.
The problem is that after a bunch of service calls the app. server cannot
allocate more connection and it seems the acquired connections won't be
released. However this problem will remove if we change it into normal
transaction but in this case we can't join the transaction of .NET to Java
systems.

I'm not sure whether this forum is right place to ask this question but hope
you share your experience

here is the error:
------
[#|2009-12-21T18:29:24.484-0500|SEVERE|sun-appserver9.1|com.sun.xml.ws.server.sei.EndpointMethodHandler|_ThreadID=27;_ThreadName=httpSSLWorkerThread-8080-6;_RequestID=a56fb08a-bf34-4f98-85eb-989ed77b23ab;|Exception
thrown from bean; nested exception is: <openjpa-1.2.1-r752877:753278 fatal
general error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Error in
allocating a connection. Cause: In-use connections equal max-pool-size and
expired max-wait-time. Cannot allocate more connections.
javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: Exception thrown from bean;
nested exception is: <openjpa-1.2.1-r752877:753278 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Error in allocating a
connection. Cause: In-use connections equal max-pool-size and expired
max-wait-time. Cannot allocate more connections.
<openjpa-1.2.1-r752877:753278 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Error in allocating a
connection. Cause: In-use connections equal max-pool-size and expired
max-wait-time. Cannot allocate more connections.
-----

Thanks

-----
--
Regards

Mohammad Norouzi

Help each other to reach the future faster

http://pixelshot.wordpress.com Pixelshot Photoblog

http://brainable.blogspot.com Brainable Blog

Re: XA Transaction and releasing connections in pool

Posted by is_maximum <mn...@gmail.com>.
With help of friends I was able to resolve this.
For those who may have this problem here is the link of the answer

http://n2.nabble.com/EntityManager-dosn-t-release-connection-in-XA-transactions-tp4205041p4205041.html

-----