Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/28 00:59:19 UTC

embedding licensing headers in data files?

I'm assuming it is acceptable to NOT embed the apache license block in data
files that ship with our product. Is that a safe assumption? Embedding
licensing info in data seems like madness IMO.

-Mike

Re: embedding licensing headers in data files?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Yeah config files, esp. auto-generated ones, are not considered creative.

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.