Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sheikji Nazirudeen <sn...@mail.som.syr.edu> on 2003/06/23 22:21:04 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems with mod_auth_ldap

Hi guys,
   I have an Apache web server 2.0 running in tandem with Netscape
directory server 3.5  used for authentication. I got warning messages in
my errors logs stating
" [mod_auth_ldap.c] - Warning: bind with DN "cn=xxx,o=xxx" and
password (not shown) did not succeed". Even though I get authenticated I
am getting these error messages on the log. I am loading the
mod_auth_ldap dynamically after building it separately from apache
build. Let me know if you guys could help on this.

Sheik