Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/06/06 14:08:29 UTC

Re: Return to Vendor

Hi James

I haven't taken a look at returns for while but I think your description is generally correct. For the customer side, there is definitely an automated receiving as well as a manual process that follows this flow. For the return to vendor, my feeling is that it is more manual but you can still achieve the same result.

There are probably some setup decisions you need to make about how you are fulfilling the customer orders and linking them back to the original vendor. For example do you have one vendor for a specific product or multiple vendors for the same product?

If I get some time,  I'll see if I can run through your scenario just to confirm what's already there.

Thanks
Sharan