Posted to user@pig.apache.org by vijaya bhaskar peddinti <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/18 16:26:21 UTC

issue with DBStorage

Dear All,

In one of the PoCs, I have to export results generated in a Pig script to
mysql. For this I am using DBStorage. While there are no errors during the
execution and output logs shows the exact number of records written but
when i check in DB nothing is written into it. On debugging, I understood
the Prepared Statement is becoming NULL in CommitTask method.

Please suggest on how this can be resolved or any help in proceeding
further would be of great help.

thanks and regards,
Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti

Re: issue with DBStorage

Posted by vijaya bhaskar peddinti <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashutosh,

Please find attached pig query code, sample input and output. Input is lzo
compressed and is loaded using LzoProtoBufPigLoaders (elephantbird) .
I am using pig-0.8.0.jar.

thanks and regards,
Vijaya Bhaskar Peddinti

Re: issue with DBStorage