Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by pa...@sml.com on 2010/04/09 23:58:51 UTC

Patrick Egan is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  09/04/2010 and will not return until
19/04/2010.

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email is confidential.  It is intended only for the use of the named recipient.  Any use or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited, if you are not the intended recipient. In case you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and then delete this email.

To help reduce unnecessary paper wastage, we would request that you do not print this email unless it is really necessary - thank you.