Posted to user@ant.apache.org by John Maria PushpaRaj Mariya Joseph <jo...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/04/26 04:48:31 UTC

How to resolve errors during ejb deploy?

Dear All,

      I am in the process of creating a Ant build file to build an EAR for a project (Of course this can be done @ ease in WSAD, but wanna to write a script file).

     While using the the ejbjar task with ejbdeploy option set to ON, I get the following error.

[ejbdeploy] *Could not delete :\AntTest\deploytemp\_.ejb.jar._\.metadata\.lock

[ejbdeploy] Error starting EJBDeploy environment: null.
[ejbdeploy] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.NullPointerException
[ejbdeploy]     at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.activateDe

  However, when I tried with the WAS task WsEjbDeploy(class - com.ibm.websphere.ant.tasks.WsEjbDeploy) , I got many errors similar to the on mentioned below.

[wsejbdeploy] [*Error] ejbModule/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml(Enterprise bean: CARSLLIntegration): CHKJ2804E: <remote> interface com.met.cars.ejb.session.CARSLLIntegration, or one of its supertypes, cannot be reflected. Check the classpath.

        I would appreciate if some of you have faced and resolved similar problem could help me out.

       I am trying WAS 5.0 / WSAD 5.1.1