Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2020/04/04 08:23:45 UTC

little issues during webinar

Hello,

I have a few issues I saw during a webinar
(It is a room with the flag" userCount)

- when a new person enter the room the moderator-list will not update.
After pressing F5 all its OK (but I have to switch on camera and mic
again...)
- the counter-number at the viewer show a number too high: In my case
42, only 2 persons (moderator and vierwer)are really in.
(Is it possible to disable this generally? In my opinion nobody should
know how many persons are in the room - only the moderatror.)
- the whiteboard will not update at the viewer: I "clean" the whiteboard
(I am the moderator and it will look white on my screen) but the viewer
see the
previous pdf further. When he press F5 (refresh) all is OK: Whiteboard
is clean.

With best regards,

René

Re: little issues during webinar

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please share revision or build number
One of the build had bug
But it should be fixed

Everything was working during my tests

Posted by Rene Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
What version are you using?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

please check build #3096+ (hopefully hidden user-count should be fixed)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: little issues during webinar