Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by venkatakurathi <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2012/05/24 11:58:31 UTC

what does this error means?

-----
Venkat Akurathi
91-9703186688

Re: what does this error means?

Posted by venkatakurathi <ve...@hotmail.com>.
even i have already succeded with jmeter upload activity.
currently i am using latest jmeter 2.6 version(latest).
i wondered why it happened this time only :(

-----

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I understand now that you get this error during recording with a proxy... i
didnt understand this before.

I never got this error while recording fule uploads. It usually works just
fine for me.

Maybe its a bug? Try working with the latest version to see if that helps..
Maybe someone else had the same problem as you have, but i didnt.

Good luck,
Shmuel.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi