Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/03 11:35:07 UTC

WEBPOS Printer / Printing

Hello,

I already asked it few years ago but forgot it.

Has anyone experience or the knowledge how to print a ticket from the
online ofbiz web pos (ofbiz14.12) to a ticket printer (for example Epson
ticket printer)?

Aim is to print a ticket with the transactions on the web pos.

Regards,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Re: WEBPOS Printer / Printing

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
ok
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Re: WEBPOS Printer / Printing

Posted by Rong NGUYEN KHAC <ro...@olbius.com>.

Re: WEBPOS Printer / Printing

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.

Re: WEBPOS Printer / Printing

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks.
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Re: WEBPOS Printer / Printing

Posted by Rong Nguyen <ro...@olbius.com>.
Heidi,

It is easy but it takes time to implement.
Sorry, I can't implement it now.

Re: WEBPOS Printer / Printing

Posted by Heidi Dehaes - Olagos <in...@gmail.com>.
Rong,