Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erik Price <ep...@ptc.com> on 2003/05/23 20:29:36 UTC

Re: [FRIDAY-STORY] The Talented Sewer

Jing Zhou wrote:
> Once upon a time, there was a sewer in a small town.
> He was very good at fixing broken clothes for others
> no matter how bad their clothes were torn.
> He is the popular man in the town.
>
> One morning, it was a very cold winter day. A strange
> man came up to him. The man slowly took out a button
> from his pocket and handed it over to the sewer.
>
> It was a very elegant button with fine structures and
> shapes. "How may I help you?" asked the sewer with
> his eyes on the man's thin outwear.
>
> "Please fix the missing coat on the button!"

At this, the sewer became indignant, because it was clear he was being
taken advantage of.  "That's the last straw.  I'm tired of being
everyone's sewer, always being taken advantage of.  I don't care how
popular it has made me.  I've always been interested in server-side Java
programming -- I'm going to pursue this dream and become a Struts
developer."  So he went home and started coding.

RE: [FRIDAY-STORY] The Talented Sewer

Posted by Mark Galbreath <ma...@qat.com>.
Wouldn't tails stink the most?

Posted by Denis Avdic <de...@betterway.net>.