Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2010/12/10 22:10:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Extensions CDI 0.9.1

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the 2nd release of
Apache MyFaces Extensions CDI (aka CODI).

Apache MyFaces CODI provides portable CDI extensions for
the Java-Platform (SE and EE). CODI is a modularized and
extensible toolbox for CDI based applications.

The release contains the following modules:
 - CODI Core
 - CODI JSF Module (for 1.2 and 2.0)
 - CODI JPA Module
 - CODI BV Module
 - CODI I18N-Message Module
 - CODI Scripting Module
 - CODI Trinidad Support Module
 - CODI Distribution Modules

Apache MyFaces CODI is available in both binary and source distributions:
http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions/cdi/download.html

Apache MyFaces CODI is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.*".

Release Notes:
http://s.apache.org/CODI_091

Enjoy!

Gerhard Petracek

Re: Antwort: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Extensions CDI 0.9.1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Steffen!

Oops, it's missing in the binary-release.zip, but we did release it to the maven repo [1]. Please pick it up from there.

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/extensions/cdi/modules/component-support/myfaces-extcdi-trinidad12-support/0.9.1/