Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com> on 2007/01/22 17:46:51 UTC

Maven 2 Profile property resolution

I have a property defined in a profile.  I have 3 modules in a parent
project.  When I build the parent project the modules build correctly,
where the modules correctly resolve the property defined in the profile.
When I build the modules individually using the profile, the property
from the profile does not resolved.  Is this a known issue?

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]