Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2014/01/13 09:45:19 UTC

Re: Apache Marmotta not listed in the Apache Foundation projects

Hi David,

On 25/12/13 10:11, David Riccitelli wrote:
> I just noticed that Apache Marmotta is not on this index list:
> http://projects.apache.org/indexes/alpha.html#M
>
> Shouldn't it be there?

Should, right. We've just pointed the DOAP to the system which generates
that site:

   http://svn.apache.org/r1557662

It may take some time until it'd be published.

Thanks for pointing such detail :-)

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández