Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Davide Bianchi <da...@onlyforfun.net> on 2006/12/19 11:50:25 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] How to know the VirtualHost/Request procesed by an child process

Graciano Carrillo wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a way to obtain the request that
> launched the child OR the VirtualHost that was processed in the child.
> The reason of this is to try to debug the problem.

You could check the log files or enable the server_status handler and
check the server_status page. I think that some informations should be
stored there.

Davide

--
Windows: The answer to a question nobody has ever asked.

Re: [users@httpd] How to know the VirtualHost/Request procesed by an child process

Posted by Graciano Carrillo <gr...@shylex.com>.
I think that this can help. Thank you