Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Chu <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/24 10:05:55 UTC

How to display blank text inside a table cell ?

I am now using TableView to list some records. In those records, some String
field may be missed. Such a cell will be rendered to be some form like
below:

This will make my css definition take no effect. I tried to set the empty
field to be a blank string -- " ". Unfortunately, I god the same result.
Please tell me how to apply the css definition on the grid.

Thanks,
Andy

--
我是天空裡的一片雲
偶爾投影在妳的波心

----偶然.徐志摩

Re: How to display blank text inside a table cell ?

Posted by Ron Piterman <mp...@vollbio.de>.
ציטוט Andy Chu:
> I am now using TableView to list some records. In those records, some String
> field may be missed. Such a cell will be rendered to be some form like
> below:

Use