Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jainmcs03 <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/07 08:59:14 UTC

REST service Camel Avro component

Hi

I successfully tested REST service using spring XML, below my config. But
the requirement is to enable AVRO schema validation in JSON format. Pls
share me your guidelines.

    <restConfiguration component="servlet" bindingMode="json"
contextPath="canonicalclientrest/rest" port="8080">
      <dataFormatProperty key="prettyPrint" value="true"/>
    </restConfiguration>

    <rest path="/memberid" consumes="application/json"
produces="application/json">
      <description>User rest service</description>

      <get uri="/{member_id}" outType="com.camel.rest.MemberRequest">
        <description>Find CanonicalClient by memberid</description>
uri="bean:canonicalClientService?method=creditbureaucheck(${header.member_id})"/>
      </get>

Best regards,
Jayendran

Re: REST service Camel Avro component

Posted by jainmcs03 <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi

How do I validate incoming JSON data inside a REST service using AVRO?. IS
this feature available in camel-avro component?

Best regards
Jayendran