Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Kennedy <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/19 12:01:42 UTC

Minor changes, need review

Hi.

While working away on new ACL code, I have found and fixed a few
little one-line and other minor issues, raised as the following JIRAs:
QPID-2607, QPID-2608, QPID-2609, QPID-2610 and QPID-2611. Could
someone please take a look at the patches I have attached to them, and
maybe even commit if they look OK?

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Minor changes, need review

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,