Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Matthias Leinweber <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/18 13:50:34 UTC

dumpRoutesAsXml

Hello Camel Folks,

I have a question regarding dumpRoutesAsXml(true) (Resolve Placeholders)
and routeTemplates. I am using config parameters and routeTemplates in
karaf.  I created a routeTemplate configuration service .. however. Normal
properties resolv, but the template parameters are not resolved.

Ist that a common problem? I had a look into JaxbModelToXMLDumper and i
cant see code which resolves the parameters.

br
Matthias

Re: dumpRoutesAsXml

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is only for dumping routes (not templates)

On JMX there is another operation for dumping templates

--
Claus Ibsen