Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 14:15:05 UTC

Fwd: Committer Nomination for Sagara Gunathuga and Call for Vote

Hi Lawrence/Woden Committers,

Still i didn't get any mail or anything relevant to this, i wonder
about what would be the next step ?
Do i have to do something here ?

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Well it takes time. Lawrenece need to send an email to root@apache.org