Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> on 2023/09/25 07:25:09 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-302 Add new API readAllExistingMessages for TableView

Hi dev,
   This thread is to start a vote for PIP-302 Add new API
readAllExistingMessages for TableView.
Discuss thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread/o085y2314o0fymvx0x8pojmgjwcwn59q
PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21166

BR,
Xiangying

Re: [VOTE] PIP-302 Add new API readAllExistingMessages for TableView

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.
Close this via https://lists.apache.org/thread/vox93tmj33mms026wt52l92h1wffctbk

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.