Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by franck <fr...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/14 11:17:14 UTC

Re: forwardslash being escaped from json response

Sergey Beryozkin

You said :
Sergey Beryozkin wrote
> apparently it is a default in some cases but proper JSON libraries
> should allow for configuring it. I'll deal with it in the next Jettison
> release, I'll keep you up-to-date.
>
> Please check if Jackson can do it in meantime
>
> Sergey

I was wondering if you have eventually done this as I found no example on
the internet as to how to configure jettison NOT to escape forward slashes.

Re: forwardslash being escaped from json response

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
The forward slashes are now not escaped by default on the
trunk/branches, unless a "</" combination is processed.

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 14/08/14 10:17, franck wrote:
> Sergey Beryozkin
>
> You said :
> Sergey Beryozkin wrote
>> apparently it is a default in some cases but proper JSON libraries
>> should allow for configuring it. I'll deal with it in the next Jettison
>> release, I'll keep you up-to-date.
>>
>> Please check if Jackson can do it in meantime
>>
>> Sergey
>
> I was wondering if you have eventually done this as I found no example on
> the internet as to how to configure jettison NOT to escape forward slashes.
No, but as it happens I started doing some work toward Jettison 1.3.6
release, so I'll take care of it.

Cheers, Sergey