Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2006/04/03 11:06:51 UTC

Re: Release update

In my mind using SOAP (or XML RPC) is the best way as well, as this
will give maximum portability. For instance at some later date
Confluence may become available on Apache servers. With SOAP, all we
need to do is to change the server URL. If we get all docs in XML, we
may reuse parts of the existing HTML rendering Velocity template to
give the docs more "branded" look.

Andrus