Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Roberto Camelk <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/07 14:15:58 UTC

Multiple CamelContexts using Camel-K

We are thinking about organizing our infra loading one CamelContext
per tenant in our cloud.

So the idea is one CamelContext per tenant, so each tenant has its own
environment and it can not be impacted by other tenant environments
(contexts).

This makes sence? What are the issues about this abordation? This can
help or complicate the monitoring of this environments?

Is it possible to have multiple CamelContexts using 1 Camel-K operator?

Re: Multiple CamelContexts using Camel-K

Posted by Roberto Camelk <be...@gmail.com>.
Antonin ...

I got it, but.... In the scenario of a integration that can be shared
between all tenants and avoid the deploy duplication of the same
integration by namespace.... I need to go by the strategy to have 1
integration scaled, if necessary, in 1 namespace.

In this case, all my tenants will share the same instance of the
integration, and the metrics and logs will be a mess.

Is it possible to customize the quartus micro profile metrics to
inject labels about the current tenant name? Or I need to create my
own metrics inside the route flux?

Posted by Roberto Camelk <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr.INVALID>.

Posted by Roberto Camelk <be...@gmail.com>.