Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Bonatto Miguel <lu...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/21 20:17:44 UTC

Not able to merge through GitHub

Hey guys, I recently need to change my GitHub user. My new user is
lucasbmiguel

After updating ApacheID everything is working fine with GitBox however, I
can't merge MRs via the GitHub interface. It says I don't have write
permissions.

Regards,
Lucas

Re: Not able to merge through GitHub

Posted by Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hey Lucas, have you linked your apache ID with Github user?

Take a look here just to confirm:
https://reference.apache.org/committer/github
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

Em ter, 21 de mai de 2019 às 18:19, Rafael Novello <
rafa.reis.novello@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Are there any way that I can help with this? How?
>
> Best
> Atenciosamente,
> Rafael J. R. Novello
>
> Skype: rafael.novello
> Blog: http://rafanovello.blogspot.com.br/
>

> Em ter, 21 de mai de 2019 às 17:45, Wei Chen <we...@apache.org>
> escreveu:
>
> > I have the same issue.
> > I thought we won't be able to merge it with GitHub directly?
> >
> > Best Regards
> > Wei
> >
> > On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 3:18 PM Lucas Bonatto Miguel <
> > lucasbonatto@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hey guys, I recently need to change my GitHub user. My new user is
> > > lucasbmiguel
> > >
> > > After updating ApacheID everything is working fine with GitBox
> however, I
> > > can't merge MRs via the GitHub interface. It says I don't have write
> > > permissions.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Lucas

Zhang Yifei