Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/03/19 20:51:04 UTC

[ACS41][UI] Possible bug - need to confirm - screenshot attached

Running latest ASC4.1, noticed a fairly minor issue where </br> is not being interpreted. Affects both latest Firefox and Chrome.

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/3qjce/2gx5?size=o

RE: [ACS41][UI] Possible bug - need to confirm - screenshot attached

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Pranav,

I went ahead and cherry picked this commit into my local branch.

Much better, but we do have 1 cell  that miss aligned. Screenshot attached:

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/3qjce/eyiq?size=o

Thanks
ilya

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 09:16:38PM +0000, Pranav Saxena wrote:
> You are right . This bug exists in 4.1 due to the string sanitization check-ins which went in . Just need to cherry pick one commit from master to address this issue .
>
> Chip - if you could cherry pick up this commit  -345114d0ca901de4754dd1d8e743ff3c9db5d764 from master , it would address this issue in 4.1 .

ACK - done

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.