Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@peoplepad.com> on 2008/04/10 22:29:32 UTC

PropertyEditBlock for a multi-field object

I've got a custom type called RangeDate that consists of an enum (should be
a select, client-side) and two java.util.Date fields.  I'd like to
contribute a property editor block for RangeDate to the bean block source.

So far, all I've seen are examples involving simple one-field edit blocks.
Is it possible to do this?

--
Bill @ PeoplePad

Re: PropertyEditBlock for a multi-field object

Posted by Bill Holloway <bi...@peoplepad.com>.
Doh!  Naturally.... :)

Bill

Posted by Peter Beshai <pe...@gmail.com>.