Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Cristiano Kliemann <cr...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/12/19 01:45:01 UTC

PagingNavigator calling IPageable.getPageCount() on construction

PagingNavigator needs to get the page count on construction because it depends on a PagingNavigation, which extends Loop. Loop needs an iteration count on constructor.

I'm using a PagingNavigator connected to a DataView. The problem is that the method size() of my data provider is being called on PagingNavigator construction, which seems to be very strange because I don't want to render the page on construction. Everything else is being called at the right moment (onBeforeRender).

Is there a way to add a PagingNavigator without calling IPageable.getPageCount() on construction?

Thanks

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/

Re: PagingNavigator calling IPageable.getPageCount() on construction

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi, this is fixed in latest trunk (didn't make it into RC2).

-Matej