Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jonilson Pinheiro da Silva <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/19 19:07:02 UTC

How to index my users info

I would like to index the information of my employees to be able to get
through some fields such as: e-mail, registration, ID, cell phone, name.

I am very new to SOLR and would like to know how to index these fields this
way and how to search filtering by some of these fields.

Thanks in advance

Jota.

Re: How to index my users info

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.