Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/30 15:44:23 UTC

view-entity with condition

is it possible to create view-entity with condition?
ie: I want to have entity that shows all workefforts where  workEffortTypeId
equals PROJECT.

Regards
Krzysztof Podejma

Re: view-entity with condition

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
I created one experience with handlers XML without freemarker and ajax.
It was easy and very practical.

Posted by Krzysztof Podejma <kp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.