Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by denis <de...@etxe.fr> on 2017/09/15 12:11:26 UTC

Print job stuck in spool

Hi,

I have a W7Pro 32 bits computer to which I connect through guacamole 0.9.13.
Everything works fine but printing.

Whenever I try to print, I see the job created in the guacamole printer's
spool, but this job remains there forever...
After a few minutes, the job goes in error. My browser never begins to
download the PDF...

Didn't find any error in the logs. It just hangs.

I have other windows PC where printing works OK, using the same guacamole
server.

Any idea of what could be wrong ?

Many thanks.

Denis

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Print job stuck in spool

Posted by denis <de...@etxe.fr>.
Thanks for the quick reply.

No, I don't use any proxy.

Must be a problem with that computer's configuration, because it's working
perfectly with many others, but I can't figure out what...

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Print job stuck in spool

Posted by "Евгений Н. Жуков" <eu...@gmail.com>.
Do you use any proxy like nginx or apache?

> I have a W7Pro 32 bits computer to which I connect through guacamole
> 0.9.13.
> Everything works fine but printing.
>
> Whenever I try to print, I see the job created in the guacamole printer's
> spool, but this job remains there forever...
> After a few minutes, the job goes in error. My browser never begins to
> download the PDF...
>
> Didn't find any error in the logs. It just hangs.
>
> I have other windows PC where printing works OK, using the same guacamole
> server.
>
> Any idea of what could be wrong ?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Denis