Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc Perkel <su...@junkemailfilter.com> on 2008/02/29 15:50:29 UTC

Sorry for the duplicate messages

The last two messages I sent were duplicated on this list. I'm not sure
why and I hope this one isn't duplicated. I'm using Exim and I'm only
seeing one entry in my log. If anyone knows what might be causing this
I'd be more than happy to fix the problem. Until then, I apologize for
the dups.

--
Marc Perkel - Sales/Support
support@junkemailfilter.com

RE: Sorry for the duplicate messages

Posted by Robert - elists <li...@abbacomm.net>.

> The last two messages I sent were duplicated on this list. I'm not sure
> why and I hope this one isn't duplicated. I'm using Exim and I'm only
> seeing one entry in my log. If anyone knows what might be causing this
> I'd be more than happy to fix the problem. Until then, I apologize for
> the dups.

Marc

Don't feel bad, the list software allowed me to post from an email address I
did not subscribe

Thing is, I had to unsubscribe that email address.

What is going on behind the scenese?

:-)

 - rh