Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/04/08 18:30:31 UTC

New Look and Feel

All, many thanks to those that have contributed to the new look and feel going into place.  We have it installed on:

1. docs.ofbiz.org
2. build.ofbiz.org
3. log.ofbiz.org

and are only waiting on content review on ofbiz.apache.org and the backend theme before those are committed.  Special thanks goes out to Erik Schuessler of Brainfood who's amazing design has pushed OFBiz into the next stage of professionalism.  Also, thanks to the design team at HotWax Media for putting in the time to make all of these different things come together - it was no small feat.

I would love to get everyone's feedback and thoughts on how they like it (I'm not biased am I?) - we plan on continuing to push the content reorganization in the not too distant future.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: New Look and Feel

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The new home page is also in place on:

http://ofbiz.apache.org

I'll be looking at the back-end applications theme (OFBIZ-2263) later
this evening (unless someone beats me to it! ;) ).

-David

Re: New Look and Feel

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Looks great! Thanks everyone!