Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Theo van den Bosch <th...@optusnet.com.au> on 2017/10/20 09:40:47 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 released

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't recall if I'm just subscribed to your newsletters
or there are more details in an account with you but I need to change my
email to the Outlook one as in the CCso could you please help with that.

Thanks and regards,
Theo

Posted by Marcus <ma...@apache.org>.
Am 20.10.2017 um 11:40 schrieb Theo van den Bosch:
> Unfortunately I don't recall if I'm just subscribed to your newsletters
> or there are more details in an account with you but I need to change my
> email to the Outlook one as in the CCso could you please help with that.

you can do this yourself. To unsubscribe write an mail to
"announce-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org" (you have to use the mail
account you have used to subscribe) and re-subscribe with your new mail
address.

HTH

Marcus