Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/08/22 14:40:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache CarbonData 0.1.0-incubating release

Hi all,

this vote passed on the PPMC with the following result:

+1 (binding)

I'm forwarding this vote to the IPMC (on general@incubator.apache.org)
as we need at least 3 IPMC +1 votes to pass.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache CarbonData 0.1.0-incubating release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sorry, here's the detail about the vote result:

+1 (binding): Chen Liang, Jihong Ma, Jacky Li, Ravindra Pesala,
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
+1 (non binding): Venkata Gollamudi, Jarray

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�