Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/12/15 09:44:08 UTC

ICU4C

Hi Folks,

Fred and I have been trying to get a response from licencing with regard to
whether they have any issues with us using ICU4C in Axis-C - but no
response.

Does anyone have any contacts with them?

John Hawkins

Re: ICU4C

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
i looked at the license...i think you can go ahead and use it. Maybe
make sure that the code is not too tightly buound to the specific
library (just in case!)

thanks,
dims

Re: ICU4C