Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de> on 2006/11/21 12:39:00 UTC

[Fwd: Re: action in subpackages]

Hi Jeffery,

can I use it as the basis for a new official flux application? Maybe I
could  hook it into the M.E.T.A. Demo Application.

Kind regards

Juergen

Subject: Re: action in subpackages
From:    "Jeffery Painter" <pa...@kiasoft.com>
Date:    Tue, November 21, 2006 11:41
To:      "Turbine Users List" <tu...@jakarta.apache.org>

I updated flux myself to work in 2.3.1, since I was used to using it in
the old days. I posted my jar

  http://www.apache.org/~painter/flux-2.3.jar

Thanks,
Jeff

> In the presentation you mention that Flux has been updated to work.
>
> Where can I get a hold of the latest version of flux.  I have had a roam
around the svn respository and could not find it.

> On Tuesday 21 November 2006 04:24, Jeffery Painter wrote:
>> I also have put together (although a rough sketch) set of powerpoint
slides which I recently used to give a brief tutorial on turbine. They
may