Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Danny Ye <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/20 05:44:21 UTC

Question about docBBox

Dear batik developers:

Thank you for give us the good product, it is woundful.
We used batik-1.0beta few monthes ago, and now we want upgrate it to
batik-1.0release.  But there are some function are not exist anymore. You
must replaced it.  Could you be kindly help me how to upgrate the function?

Have a look at fellow code

   public double getScreenLocationX(int theX)
   {
      double dComputeX = 0;

      if (docBBox != null)
      {
         Rectangle2D rec = ((GeneralPath)docBBox).getBounds2D();

         double dlX = rec.getMinX();
         double dscX = transform.getScaleX();

         dComputeX = dlX + theX * dscX;
      }

      return (int)dComputeX;
   }
How can get the same function of docBBox in release?

Danny

Re: Question about docBBox

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Danny,

Could you tell us in which context you had that code? It seems that
docBBox was a class member. Which class is that code taken from?

Thanks,
Vincent.