Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Krishnan Muthuswamy <kr...@hotmail.com> on 2004/11/01 18:51:04 UTC

Having Caching Issues

Hi,
I have these lines in my Velocity.properties file under the WEB-INF folder.

resource.loader = file

file.resource.loader.description = Velocity File Resource Loader
file.resource.loader.class =
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoader
file.resource.loader.cache = false
file.resource.loader.modificationCheckInterval = 0

But the velocity is still caching the templates. I have to restart the
server everytime when I do some changes to the Templates. This is really
consuming lot of time in my development environment. Anybody has any inputs
on this on how to resolve this issue?

Cheers
Krish