Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/09/21 13:42:15 UTC

RE: Drop Ship

I see there is a way to set up Ofbiz to set up an item as a drop ship or
to drop ship when inventory levels are low however is there a way to
indicate on a sales order that you want a product drop shipped for just
that order?

Thanks,

James

Re: Drop Ship

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
James,

You may need to do some customization around it, see
SupplierProduct.canDropShip flag. If it is enabled then from the particular
supplier business can ask for drop ship for their sales order. Business
logic would do something like this, for a product if any supplier can do
drop ship then inject UI to do that. There is some basic implementation
done around it, but you may need to explore.

HTH!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

Re: Drop Ship

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 21/09/2017 à 15:42, james@productive1.com a écrit :
> I see there is a way to set up Ofbiz to set up an item as a drop ship or
> to drop ship when inventory levels are low however is there a way to
> indicate on a sales order that you want a product drop shipped for just
> that order?
>

> Thanks,
>

> James

I don't think so