Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/19 01:20:08 UTC

Re: Unit test TestHTTPSamplersAgainstHttpMirrorServer failing when using"test" target

I don't get the problem - nor does Gump:

http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/jakarta-jmeter-22/jakarta-jmeter-22-test/gump_work/build_jakarta-jmeter-22_jakarta-jmeter-22-test.html

Is it possible that the port is unavailable?