Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2009/11/10 15:05:30 UTC

Re: Site statistics

I would ask Infra for info how to get that information.  As for Google
Analytics, we can add that to our auto-export template.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Site statistics

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
I believe Alan already has the Google Analytics Site ID that I sent
last month - is this the same thing Alex?

Les

Re: Site statistics

Posted by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com>.
Hi Alan,

Re: Site statistics

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Cool, will do.

Re: Site statistics

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Re: Site statistics

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Re: Site statistics

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
I'm going to add Shiro to my google analytics account.  I'll give
access to anyone who wants it and/or post the weekly analytics to this

Re: Site statistics

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Cool thanks Alan.